Sailing: 04 May 2020
Experience Europe’s Past and Present
The Eternal City is the perfect place to begin an unforgettable voyage. In Rome, visit architectural masterpieces and view incredible works of art...or experience an art form of a different kind, freshly-prepared pasta. Next, it’s off to Sorrento, where a short but steep hike to the top of the town’s cliffs is paid off with spectacular views. Don’t miss Capri’s sparkling Blue Grotto.
A day at sea gives you a chance to relax, unwind, and indulge in Azamara’s legendary service and luxurious amenities–enjoy a low-key pool day or head to the spa for some pampering. Then, dock in Mahon, Spain, home of bustling plazas and marketplaces. Cruise to Barcelona, where you’ll have two days to soak up amazing architecture, museums, and all the tapas you can eat.
In Valencia, a fascinating mix of old and new, visit both opulent 15th century mansions and modern, avant-garde buildings such as the City of Arts and Sciences. Cartagena is a history buff’s delight, with must-sees like Conception Castle and the Roman Theater. Voyage to the towering Rock of Gibraltar and on to Portimao, Portugal to unwind on the beach or browse harborside boutiques. Your adventure wraps up in Lisbon, where you can explore one of the world’s oldest cities–complete with castles, tombs, and plenty of festivals–at your leisure.
- Day 1Civitavecchia(Rome), ItalyRead More +Always enchanting, the Eternal City will captivate you—no matter how many times you visit. Walk in the steps of gladiators at the Coliseum, channel your inner statesman at the Forum, or gaze up in wonder at Michelangelo's masterwork at St. Peter's Basilica. Pasta and vino are a must, and there are plenty of places to relax and refuel after a day of exploration.Date: Mon 4-May 2020Activity: EmbarkArrival: -Depart: 5:00 pm
- Day 2SorrentoItalyRead More +Looking out from Sorrento is the isle of Capri. The island is divided into two main parts, Capri and Anacapri. Capri is full of Italian luxury, with designer stores and five-star hotels lining the streets, while Anacapri is slightly more down-to-earth. Take a relaxing chair lift ride to the very top of the island, as the views are jaw-droppingly gorgeous.Date: Tue 5-May 2020Activity: TenderedArrival: 7:30 amDepart: 6:00 pm
- Day 3At SeaRead More +Date: Wed 6-May 2020Activity: CruisingArrival: -Depart: -
Spend the day sailing in style aboard your boutique hotel at sea. Indulge in a treatment at Sanctum Spa, stay ship shape with a class at our fitness center, or lounge the day away on our sunny pool deck.
In the evening, savor inspired Italian cuisine at Aqualina, or relish in a classic steakhouse experience at Prime C. Plus, you’ll find plenty of exciting evening entertainment, from thrilling shows at Cabaret Lounge to intimate performances in the Living Room.
- Day 4MahonMenorca, SpainRead More +From the moment Mahon comes into view from the ship, you know you’re in a special place. Perched high atop a cliff, shops, cafes, and restaurants line Mahon’s vibrant streets and are yours to discover. While visiting, be sure to explore the Church of Santa Maria. Here, you’ll find an unbelievable organ—complete with four keyboards and over 3,000 individual pipes—and a lovely municipal market.Date: Thu 7-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 8:00 amDepart: 8:00 pm
- Day 5-6BarcelonaSpainRead More +Barcelona is a cosmopolitan masterpiece. With a history rich in art and architecture, medieval, Gothic, and modern influences can be seen all over the city. Start at the waterfront and stroll up the shady, tree-lined Las Ramblas boulevard and discover some of the city's best shopping and bustling cafes.Date: Fri 8-May to Sat 9-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 8:00 am (May 8)Depart: 6:00 pm (May 9)
- Day 7ValenciaSpainRead More +Marvel at the stunning mix of innovative architecture and gothic beauty when you visit Valencia. This Spanish city is home to many avant-garde buildings, including the breathtaking City of Arts and Sciences cultural complex. Elsewhere, palaces and mansions constructed in the 15th century dot the cityscape, while The Silk Exchange resembles a medieval fortress housing many mysterious carvings.Date: Sun 10-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 8:00 amDepart: 10:00 pm
- Day 8CartagenaSpainRead More +The seat of ancient Carthage, this Spanish port city is steeped in over 2,000 years of history. Start at the Naval Museum to learn more about the "City of Cultures", then set out to explore everything from Roman ruins right up to modern creations inspired by Gaudi.Date: Mon 11-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 11:00 amDepart: 6:00 pm
- Day 9GibraltarUnited KingdomRead More +The towering Rock of Gibraltar is a sight to behold. Overlooking the mouth of the Mediterranean from a height of 1,400 feet, it’s a natural fortress. It’s also home to huge caves and troupes of Barbary macaques that have taken up residence on The Rock’s upper reaches. On the streets below, you can explore dozens of British stores and pubs, and marvel that you’re a stone’s throw away from Spain.Date: Tue 12-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 2:30 pmDepart: 10:00 pm
- Day 10PortimaoPortugalRead More +What could be better than the breathtaking scenery of Portimão? This, maybe: the Autodromo Algarve Racing School puts you behind the wheel on a F1 track. Not your style? Try Praia Grande—a stunning beach complete with a 16th century castle. Want more? Tour an award-winning winery, tee off at a championship golf course, or dine on the freshest seafood you've ever tasted. What could be better?Date: Wed 13-May 2020Activity: DockedArrival: 8:00 amDepart: 4:00 pm
- Day 11LisbonPortugalRead More +One of the oldest cities in the world, Lisbon is rich in architecture and criss-crossed by monument-studded grand boulevards. Must-sees include the church of Igreja de Sao Vicente de Fora, which dates back to the 12th century; Musee Calouste Gulbenkian, one of Europe’s leading fine arts museums; and Torre de Belém, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous monuments in Portugal.Date: Thu 14-May 2020Activity: DebarkArrival: 7:00 amDepart: -
Our Pricing & Savings Policy
Unless stated otherwise, all rates are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only, in GBP, and subject to availability. Rates may vary by ship, departure date, and stateroom category. All rates, savings offers and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Azamara reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.
Take advantage of our ‘More Onboard’ offer, and benefit from up to $1000 OBC and FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi for one device.
- Immersive Experiences Await
Curated tours, hidden gems, and exciting opportunities allow you to connect a little deeper to your destination. Exclusive shore excursions are being developed for this voyage. Check back closer to the sail date to see what’s in store on shore.
Explore excursions that might be included on this voyage and get some vacation inspiration.
- Specialty Dining
Dine in luxury and elegance at the specialty restaurants of Azamara, where you’ll savor a heavenly experience at a down-to-earth price.
At Aqualina, tantalize your palate with some of Italy’s most celebrated dishes, as well as contemporary inventive cuisine. Expect a marvelous evening in a warm ambiance with stunning views and lush décor at Prime C steakhouse. And don’t miss the Chef’s Table, an exclusive dining experience pairing multiple delectable courses with perfectly matched wines.
- Spa, Health & Fitness
Relax, revitalize, and reboot. Our spa, health, and fitness options give you the chance to focus on you—something you don’t always have time to do at home.
Pamper yourself at The Sanctum Spa with the ultimate in signature treatments. Update your look at our full-service salon. Get into a new groove with complimentary group fitness classes like sunset yoga on the deck, core workouts, and nutrition sessions. Or head to our well-equipped Fitness Center to work out at your own pace, as you enjoy spectacular ocean views. Feel better, look better, and get ship shape with Azamara.
Searching for a tasteful collection of merchandise, beautiful jewelry, and special keepsakes? Look no further than the onboard stores of Azamara.
Stop by the ship’s namesake shop for sundries, casual wear, swim fashions, accessories, and small gifts. Head to Indulgences for an exquisite selection of jewelry, watches, and other pieces from iconic jewelry-makers. Pick up camera supplies and photos taken by the ship’s roving photographer at The Photo Shop. (And be sure to watch your daily news for specials and one-time offers that make shopping even more fun.)
- Enrichment Programs & Classes
Culinary demonstrations by our professional chefs and wine tastings by our sommeliers. Cruise Global, Connect Local℠ shore excursion seminars to help you learn about particular tours. Port-of-call lectures focusing on destination highlights, plus insider tips on lesser-known excursions.
Get in the know with our ever-changing variety of entertaining and interesting programs hosted by Azamara’s own onboard experts.
- Discoveries Restaurant
At the culinary heart of our ships is the Discoveries Restaurant. Here, you can discover the world through dishes and flavors from the places we visit, whether it’s our Destination Immersion® Experiences dinner buffet or the Destination Immersion® cuisine on our dinner menu.
During on-shore visits, our chefs love to head to local markets for inspiration and ingredients. The result? Mouthwatering dishes so local, you’ll feel like you’re not onboard anymore.
- Casual Dining & Snacks
At Azamara, we elevate casual dining to delectable heights. Taste your way around the world at The Patio with exclusive personalized dishes using local flavors. Then top your meal off at Swirl & Top, our self-serve frozen yogurt station.
Take in the fresh breeze at an outdoor table and relax in the laid-back atmosphere of Windows Café, featuring daily themed dinners inspired from the region we’re visiting and live stations serving up local ingredients purchased in port. And no matter where you are in the world, Mosaic Café and Mosaic @Night is the perfect place to start (or end) your day.
- Entertainment & Events
In between taking you to some of the most fascinating destinations in the world, we love to entertain our guests, especially at the Cabaret Lounge. Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands, and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with full bar and cozy tables.
We take the show outside at Azamara’s White Night party and buffet, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Have a fabulous feast, sip boutique wines on the house, and dance late into the night. Wearing white is optional, but encouraged!
- Bars & Lounges
With a flat-screen TV and full-service bar, Spirits is a great place for sports fans. And the Casino will keep you entertained with a variety of exciting slot machines.
Azamara Pursuit’s newest lounge exemplifies outright dedication to Destination Immersion experiences. The Den is your ideal location for travel inspiration during your cruise. Sit back and relax to the sounds of live piano, and engage in one of our destination-focused activities.
The Spirits Bar will keep you entertained, with its flat-screen TV with and full-service bar, it’s the perfect place to watch the game onboard.
Our Pricing & Savings Policy
Please remember you have up to 2 days prior to your sail date to purchase your Azamara® shore excursions online. If you are within the 2 days, you will then need to purchase your shore excursions on board.
*Prices are representative, subject to change and availability and vary by sailing. Tours, tour dates, and times are subject to change and availability. A cruise booking number and at least one deposit payment is required to purchase a tour. Tours may be purchased online or by calling us up to four days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time, tours must be booked onboard.
Tours purchased prior to the cruise departure date will be charged to your credit card in the same currency as your cruise reservation. Tours purchased onboard will be charged in U.S. dollars to your KeyCard account. Exchange rates are determined by a competitive pricing program.
The providers of tour arrangements are independent contractors and are not acting as agents of representatives or Azamara. In no event shall Azamara be liable for any accident or harm to passenger, which occurs as a result of any acts, omissions, or negligence of any independent contractors.