Your home at sea
The Azamara experience doesn’t pause when you depart a destination, it continues onboard with our top-tier crew, premiere service and fleet of boutique ships.
Azamara ships are not too big, and they’re not too small, so you won’t run out of new things to do and new people to meet. Plus, with the newest addition to our fleet—the Azamara Onward℠ — you have even more choices in immersive itineraries that call on the world’s most unparalleled destinations.
Our smaller ships Azamara Journey®, Azamara Quest®, Azamara Pursuit®, and our newest addition Azamara Onward℠, are perfectly sized to cross oceans, sail into intimate rivers, cruise along scenic waterways, and dock at locations bigger ships can’t reach. From the doorsteps of Bangkok, to the city center of Bordeaux, the heart of Seville, and within a short walk to Hong Kong’s buzzing nightlife.
With Azamara, you’ll find many ways to immerse yourself with plenty of time to absorb it all.
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event or onboard Destination Celebration℠.(on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
The Horizon is Bright
Our return to sailing has been a long time coming. We can't wait to continue moving #ForeverForward with you.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience