2021 MEDITERRANEAN ISLANDS GOLF CRUISE
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to the best of the Mediterranean Islands onboard Azamara Journey. This luxury golf voyage begins in Barcelona and ends in Athens after 11 nights and 9 ports including 5 rounds of golf. Play includes Son Gual, which has been praised since it opened in 2007; Pevero Golf Club is a Robert Trent Jones design where the northern trade winds always stiffen the test; Sperone Golf Club, often called Europe’s Pebble Beach is yet another gem by celebrated architect Cabell B. Robinson; I Monasteri Golf Club surrounds an old Benedictine monastery; and Crete Golf Club the only 18-hole course on the island built to USGA specifications.
Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 18 September 2021
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5 Rounds
Son Gual: Palma De Majorca, Spain
Pevero Golf Club: Porto Cervo, Italy
Sperone Golf Club: Bonifacio, France
I Monasteri Golf Club: Sicily, Italy
Crete Golf Club: Crete, Greece
Golf package, price per person: $2,595
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Includes
- Green fees and starting times for number of rounds as indicated including shared use of electric golf cart where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course plus open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
- Any overland off ship excursions with accommodations, dining and drinks as may be specified
- Full-time PerryGolf program manager onboard and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.