2020 Spain, Portugal & France Golf Cruise
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to Spain, Portugal, and France aboard Azamara Quest®. This luxury golf voyage begins in Barcelona and ends in Southampton after 13 nights, seven ports of call, and five rounds of golf. Play includes Cabell B. Robinson's La Reserva in Sotogrande. The Faldo Course at Amendoeira by Sir Nick in the Algarve, world #55 Oitavos Dunes in Lisbon; Estela Golf Club in Porto; and Les Châteaux at Golf du Médoc by Bill Coore. Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 26 May 2020
Duration: 13 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 5 Rounds
La Reserva at Sotogrande: Cadiz, Spain
The Faldo Course at Amendoeira: Algarve, Portugal
Oitavos Dunes: Lisbon, Portugal
Estela Golf Club: Porto, Portugal
Les Châteaux at Golf du Médoc: Bordeaux, France
Golf package, price per person: $3,195
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome and Farewell onboard cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer, and wine
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf-related staff including drivers and golf bag-handling staff
- Full-time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package